I acknowledge and agree that I am voluntarily submitting my picture(s), name, photo(s), image(s), text, captured by me in my personal mobile device, tablet, laptop, desktop or camera and/ or videos posted and/or shared in social media by capturing my name, picture(s), photo(s), image(s), etc. and other content (“Materials”) to Citigroup Inc. and its authorized representatives, agents,parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns (“Citi”). I grant to Citi the irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, and unrestricted right and license to publish, distribute, and store, in anymanner, the Materials, my name, stage name, nickname, title, likeness,picture(s), image(s), personal and other information, written submissions, exhibitions, videos in connection with the Materials provided directly or indirectly by mefor any use.Furthermore, Citi shall have the right and license to use any biographical material that I furnish.
I agree that Citi shall exclusively, in perpetuity and ona worldwide basis, (i) have the right to, and the right to license others to, edit and use, create derivative works from, adapt, exploit, or modify, in whole or in part, the Materials, in any manner or Media (as that term isdefined below), and in all languages, throughout the universe; (ii) be entitled to use the Materials as Citi deems appropriate, including, without limitation, for promotion and publicity purposes. “Media” for purposesof this Personal Release means anyMedia, whether now existing or created in the future, and shall include by way of illustration only: promotional items, television; newspapers, magazines, and books (both paper and electronic); Internet(including other websites, web casts, multimedia links and social networking and other third party contenthosted sites); videotapes; CD’s; DVD’s, and electronic databases.
I further agree that Citi may use my name, likeness, and any biographical material concerning me that I furnish, in any and all Mediaand in the promotion, advertising, sale, publicizing and exploitation of the Materials and/or otherwise and in connection with Citi or affiliated services, throughout the world in all Media, an unlimited number of times in perpetuity. Citi is under no obligation to exhibit or use the Materials in any manner.I waive (i) the right to inspect orapprove the Materials or any use of the Materials; (ii) any rights to injunctive relief that I may have in connectionwith this Personal Release; (iii) the right to revokethis Personal Release; and (iv) or otherwise consent to all acts which mightotherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights I have in the Materials.
I release and agree to hold harmless and indemnify Citi, its authorized representatives, agents, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, and assigns from all claims (including, without limitation, claims for libel, defamation, false light, copyright infringement, rights of publicity and/or invasion of privacy), demands, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costsand expenses of any kind and reasonable attorney’s fees which may arise out of or in connection with the creationand/or use of the Materials or any breach of warranty. I agree that no sum shall be due to me for the execution of this Personal Release and Citi shall not be obligatedto pay me or any third party any sum whatsoever, regardless of the timeor method of any future use of theMaterials..
I represent that all statements made by me in the Materials are true, to the best of my knowledge, and that neither they nor my appearance will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party. I acknowledge and accept that this Personal Release isgoverned by and shall be construed in allrespects according to the laws of India. All disputes arising out of or in any way connected with this Personal Releaseshall be deemed to have arisen in India and only the courts in India shall have jurisdiction to determine the same.
I certify that I am 18 years of age or older and have full legal right to accept the above.
#TravelBigWithCiti Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Locobuzz (hereinafter referred to as “Agency”) is hosting a program for Citibank, N.A. (“Citibank”) called “#TravelBigWithCiti contest” (hereinafter referred to as the “Program”) on the Facebook page of Citibank India, the link for which is, www.facebook.com/CitiIndia
A dream destination video generation tool that allows users to upload and superimpose their selfie on images of a selected destination will be hosted on www.newsfeedsmartapps.com/travel/dream_holiday/ (hereinafter “Future Travel Tool”) by Publicis communications limited (“Publicis”) or its affiliates. “Future Travel tool” creates a video that can be shared on Facebook. 2. The Program is valid from 12:00 p.m. IST 16th June 2018 to till 10 p.m. IST 1st July 2018 (hereinafter referred to as the “Program period”). Participants must ensure that their entry/submission is made within this Program Period.
3. Participation in this Program is open to all registered Facebookusers except employees of Citibank, its Associate Companies, its Advertising Agency and its Media Partners.
4. No purchase of any product of Citibank is necessary for participation in the Program.
5. No fee is required to be paid for participating in the Program.
6. By participating in this Program:
a) The participant expressly confirms and represents that he/she has read the Terms & Conditions of the Program on how to enter, how the winning entries shall be determined, and details on collection, retention, usage and sharing of personal data, and
b) The participant confirms that he/she is not breaching any law or violating any third party rights by participating in this Program.
7. Details for participation:
• Contest Construct – Create your Future Travels video using the Future Travel Tool and Share the video on Facebook, using hashtag #TravelBigWithCiti in the post text and making the post public. The first 50 such video posts during the program period will win attractive vouchers.
• The user must use his/her own image to create the Future Travels Video.
• The post should not contain any demeaning, vulgar, abusive, hateful, obscene, objectionable, illegal, content, etc. Additionally, a Facebook profile can win only once during the ProgramPeriod irrespective of the number of entries.
8. Winner Selection:
a) Winners will be selected on first-come-first-serve basis. First 50 Future Travel video posts meeting the contest criteria will be awarded.
b) The decision of the jury, on the selection of the Winner shall be final and binding and no correspondence/communication shall be entertained in this regard.
9. Winner Announcement and Prize:
a) 50 entries will be selected as winners on Facebook, from contest entries received during the Program Period.
b) The complete list of winners will be announced within 7 working days, after the end of Program period.
c) The winning entries will be eligible for Amazon E-vouchers, worth INR 2000 each. Redemption of such voucher shall be in accordance with the terms and conditions of Amazon as available at www.amazon.in
d) The winners are requested to acknowledge the message announcing them as winners within 48 hours of the announcement, failing upon which the prize will be transferred to the next person
e) The E-voucher codes will be sent to the winners via a direct message on Facebook messenger, within 2 weeks of end of contest period on a best effort basis, & subject to successful verification by the Agency. The timeline provided here is only indicative of expected period and may vary from the actual date of credit herein
10. Awarding of prizes is subject to verification by the Agency. Agency shall use basic audit standards to verify the legitimacy of the Winner. In case there are any conflicts in the legitimacy of the Winner, Agency is entitled to quash the prize at any given point against such claimed Winner or Participant. In case the Winner(s) are not verified internally or not reachable for any reason whatsoever, Agency will reserve the right to pass on the Prize to another participant without any further notice to the Winner.
11. In case a participant is not contacted/intimated/declared as a Winner, it shall automatically mean that the person's name has not come through the selection process and that he/she is not a Winner.
12. The voucher is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed / exchanged for cash. No claim shall be entertained in this regard.
13. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to use the Winner's name, photo, entry, and other relevant details for purposes of publicity, edition, presentation, brand study, market research, advertising and/or trade without further approval, permission, compensation or notice for unlimited period.
14. No consideration is payable by Agency against use of any entries received for the Program.
15. Citibank/Agency reserves the right to reject, delete, or remove any answer/entry without assigning any reason thereof. Any decision taken by Citibank/Agency for rejecting, deleting or removing any answer/entry shall be final and binding and not subject to any dispute or challenge.
16. Agency jury shall declare winning entries on the basis of the contest construct. There could be a possibility that the contest entry may overlap from one entry/ submission to the other. However, Agency will not be responsible for any overlap and Agency will not be bound by any compulsion to compensate for such overlapped or missed out submissions.
17. The content used in the answer/entry should not contain any offensive, defamatory, indecent, abusive content, pictorial representation or language that can in any manner be deemed as offensive by any section of society or prohibited under any religion or law. Agency reserves its rights to cancel or remove any answer/entry or usage of the Program by any participant at any point of time, at its discretion. The decision of Citibank/Agency shall be final and binding on this.
18. Failure of the participant to adhere to the above, gives the right to Agency to disqualify the entry from the Program.
19. The participant undertakes that the content submitted by him/her for the Program shall not violate or infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. The participant shall be solely liable for the violation of the same.
20. By participating in the Program, the participant(s):
a) Agree to the use of their name, photo/ picture, entry, and/or likeness, without compensation, by Agency& Citibank and any party authorized
b) Agree to be bound by the terms, including in particular those relating to the collection, retention, use and sharing of personal data;
c) Hereby waives all rights and grant to Citibank & Agency a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual worldwide usage rights to copy, modify and otherwise use and distribute his/her winning entry and/or any element of the submission (hereinafter the “Works”), in any and all media and in any publication whether online, offline or on the Internet. Agency shall also be free to use any ideas, concepts, photos, know-how or techniques contained in such submissions or materials for any purpose now or in future;
d) Citibank/Agency shall not be held responsible if any person/ entity out of Agency uses/picks/ distributes or compiles the submissions made by the participant for personal or commercial usage without your permission or explicit consent.
e) Hereby agrees that the Participant has taken requisite permission from any and all such person/s and or property owner whose image/ picture/ or any form of property is included in the content provided by the Participant towards this Program/ Contest. In case of any disputes/ complaints raised by such third party shall be the liability of the Participant. Agency is not responsible to address such issues or complaints from any party/ third party/ Participant.
f) To the fullest extent permitted by law, waive any moral rights or similar rights they may have in the Works or any part thereof throughout the world;
g) Undertake not to object to any use of the Works by Agency or any party authorized by Agency; and
h) Undertake to adhere to above terms and policies as set out by Agency.
21. The participant can control personal information provided on Facebook platform by changing their own personal settings. Any information provided to Agency shall be administered and treated under India privacy and data collection guidelines. Agency may use your personal data for editorial, research, internal study, and data analysis and or presentation purpose.
22. The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The participant is providing information to Agency and not to Facebook.
23. Citibank/Agency reserves the right to withdraw, change, defer, alter or cancel this Program in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of Citibank/Agency in this regard and in general with respect to this Program and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding.
24. Citibank/Agency shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other Force Majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
25. All disputes under this Program are subject to the laws of India and the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts of New Delhi alone.
26. If a participant is dissatisfied with the Program and/or the terms and conditions of the Program, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not to participate in the Program.
CLICK A SELFIE
UPLOAD A SELFIE
This product/service is offered by branches of Citibank, N.A. in INDIA. © 2018 Citigroup Inc. Citi, Citibank and Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates used and registered throughout the world.